Queen of Peace Parish is a community of the Christian faithful that gather together for the Sunday celebration of the Eucharist. The parish initiates the Christian people into the ordinary expression of the liturgical life: it gathers them together in this celebration; it teaches Christ’s saving doctrine; it practices the charity of the Lord in good works and love of God and neighbor.
Queen of Peace Parish has been a defined community since July of 1989 when two previous parishes (St. Casimir’s and Our Lady of Sacred Heart) were merged. It is part of the Diocese of Duluth under the pastoral authority of Bishop Paul Sirba.
There are many ministries and activities in our parish and you are welcome to join in! Given their variety and number, there are many opportunities for spiritual growth, fellowship and service. We hope that you find a way to be included in the life of Queen of Peace.
Welcome, and God bless you!
Sunday 9:30 am
Sunday 8:00 am at Holy Family
Monday -Thursday 9-12 & 12:30-3:00
Friday - Closed
- Father Justin Fish, Pastor
- Peggy Tierney, Office Manager
- Diane Grover, Business Administrator
- Jon Skansgaard, Deacon
- Steve Langenbrunner, Deacon
- Rebekah Swanson, Youth Minister
- Regina Roemhildt, Music Director
- Heidi Felton, Asst. Music
- Sister Janet Siepker, FSE, School Principal
- Kathy Baxley, School Secretary
- Steve Monfeldt, Custodian
- Terry Bryant, Custodian
- Alvin Bryant, Cemetery Superintendent
- Tim Hebert, Volunteer Sacristan