Sunday 8:00am, 9:30am (beginning Sunday April 4th the 8am Mass will be held at Holy Family Parish)
Holy Thursday April1, 6:30pm
Good Friday April 2, 12:30pm
Easter Vigil April 3, 8:00pm
Click below to sign up for Online Giving.
Click the image to give to any of the following funds:
General Giving, Building and Maintnence, UCA, School Endowment Fund, School Scholarship Fund
COVID 19 Parish Response
Please click the link below to read more details about the safety precautions being taken as the public celebration of Mass resumes.
- Please use the resources below to help strengthen your faith in this extraordinary time.
Daily Masses streamed online https://www.wordonfire.org/daily-mass/
Complimentary online access to Magnificat https://us.magnificat.net/free
Online perpetual Adoration https://virtualadoration.home.blog/?fbclid=IwAR08xkDkTT_ErJ7FafTSsRryDP4MEiDE8o8LKOLh8JivMVSS1YyB9Hs8C6w
Catholic Current – Resources for Prayer and Engagement during Coronavirus https://catholiccurrent.org/covid19/
www.formed.org- Create a FREE account and begin streaming thousands of Catholic rsourses to help form your family in the Catholic faith. Contact Bekah Swanson for ideas to get started.
- Here at Queen of Peace daily Mass will be at 8:10 AM Monday-Friday. Confessions will be at 4 PM on Saturdays at Queen of Peace or as always by appointment. The dispensation of the Sunday obligation to attend Mass is still in place so obviously if you are not feeling comfortable attending you are not required.
- We hope you are able to return to Mass in person to recieve our Lord, body, blood, soul and divinity. For those who are not able to please check out the following otions to join us virtually.
CAT-7 will broadcast the Sunday Mass on Sunday at 12:00 noon and Wednesday at 7:00 pm.
Become a Member
Events- Due to COVID-19 some events will not be taking place at the parish at this time. If you have a question about a certain upcoming event please contact the parish office.
- Father Justin Fish, Pastor
- Laura Bisel, Administrative Assistant
- Peggy Tierney, Office Manager
- Len Robinson, Business Administrator
- Jon Skansgaard, Deacon
- Rebekah Swanson, Director of Discipleship Formation
- Mary Smith, Music Director
- Mr. David Douglas, School Principal
- Brian Meisner, Office Manager
- Steve Monfeldt, Custodian
- Alvin Bryant, Cemetery Superintendent
- Tim Hebert, Volunteer Sacristan