Public Masses Resume
Please click the link below to read more details about the safety precautions being taken as the public celebration of Mass resumes.
Here at Queen of Peace beginning Tuesday May 26th daily Mass will be at 8:10 AM Monday-Friday. In order to accommodate the protocols given by the Diocese to resume the celebration of Mass the weekend Mass schedule for Queen of Peace and Holy Family is as follows. Mass will be celebrated at Queen of Peace on Saturdays at 5 PM and Sundays at 8:00 and 9:30 AM starting on the weekend of May 30/31. This will allow more space for parishioners to spread out during Mass in accord with the protocols. Mass at Holy Family will resume when we are allowed to move to the next phase of reopening. Confessions will be at 4 PM on Saturdays at Queen of Peace or as always by appointment. The dispensation of the Sunday obligation to attend Mass is still in place so obviously if you are not feeling comfortable attending you are not required.
Queen of Peace Capital Campaign
Become a Member
Events- Due to COVID-19 some events will not be taking place at the parish at this time. If you have a question about a certain upcoming event please contact the parish office.
- Father Justin Fish, Pastor
- Laura Bisel, Administrative Assistant
- Peggy Tierney, Office Manager
- Len Robinson, Business Administrator
- Jon Skansgaard, Deacon
- Rebekah Swanson, Youth Minister
- Mary Smith, Music Director
- Mr. David Douglas, School Principal
- Brian Meisner, Office Manager
- Steve Monfeldt, Custodian
- Alvin Bryant, Cemetery Superintendent
- Tim Hebert, Volunteer Sacristan
COVID-19 Updates/ and Parish Response
The parish office will be open Monday-Friday from 9 am-12 pm. If you have an emergency please contact Peggy at (218)-393-9709 or email Father Fish.
Please use the resources below to help strengthen your faith in this extraordinary time.
- Daily Masses streamed online https://www.wordonfire.org/daily-mass/
- Complimentary online access to Magnificat https://us.magnificat.net/free
- Online perpetual Adoration https://virtualadoration.home.blog/?fbclid=IwAR08xkDkTT_ErJ7FafTSsRryDP4MEiDE8o8LKOLh8JivMVSS1YyB9Hs8C6w
- Catholic Current – Resources for Prayer and Engagement during Coronavirus https://catholiccurrent.org/covid19/
- www.formed.org- Create a FREE account and begin streaming thousands of Catholic rsourses to help form your family in the Catholic faith. Contact Bekah Swanson for ideas to get started.
OUR WEDNESDAY NIGHT DISCIPLESHIP GROUPS AND PROGRAMS HAVE BEEN PUT ON HOLD FOR NOW BUT OUR SACRAMENTAL PREPERATIONS WILL CONTINUE WITH SOME ADJUSTMENTS. PLEASE CONTACT REBEKAH SWANSON REGARDING QUESTIONS ABOUT THESE GROUPS.
If you would like to begin faith formation with your family from home we have purchaced a parish subscription to www.formed.org which will allow you to access wonderful curriculums, programs, books, videos and audio that can help to enrich your whole family's faith! Contact Rebekah Swanson to learn more.