Head Custodian and Maintenance Supervisor
Public Masses Resume
Please click the link below to read more details about the safety precautions being taken as the public celebration of Mass resumes.
Here at Queen of Peace beginning Tuesday May 26th daily Mass will be at 8:10 AM Monday-Friday. In order to accommodate the protocols given by the Diocese to resume the celebration of Mass the weekend Mass schedule for Queen of Peace and Holy Family is as follows. Mass will be celebrated at Queen of Peace on Saturdays at 5 PM and Sundays at 8:00 and 9:30 AM starting on the weekend of May 30/31. This will allow more space for parishioners to spread out during Mass in accord with the protocols. Mass at Holy Family will resume when we are allowed to move to the next phase of reopening. Confessions will be at 4 PM on Saturdays at Queen of Peace or as always by appointment. The dispensation of the Sunday obligation to attend Mass is still in place so obviously if you are not feeling comfortable attending you are not required.
Queen of Peace Capital Campaign
Become a Member
Events- Due to COVID-19 events will not be taking place at the parish at this time. If you have a question about a certain upcoming event please contact the parish office.
- Father Justin Fish, Pastor
- Laura Bisel, Administrative Assistant
- Peggy Tierney, Office Manager
- Len Robinson, Business Administrator
- Jon Skansgaard, Deacon
- Rebekah Swanson, Youth Minister
- Mary Smith, Music Director
- Mr. David Douglas, School Principal
- Brian Meisner, Office Manager
- Steve Monfeldt, Custodian
- Alvin Bryant, Cemetery Superintendent
- Tim Hebert, Volunteer Sacristan
COVID-19 Updates/ and Parish Response
The parish office will be open Monday-Friday from 9 am-12 pm. If you have an emergency please contact Peggy at (218)-393-9709 or email Father Fish.
Our parish Facebook page will be active during this time. Please use that resource as a place to share news, needs, prayer intentions, and to be encouraged and continue growing as a parish community.
Please use the resources below to help strengthen your faith in this extraordinary time.
- Daily Masses streamed online https://www.wordonfire.org/daily-mass/
- Complimentary online access to Magnificat https://us.magnificat.net/free
- Online perpetual Adoration https://virtualadoration.home.blog/?fbclid=IwAR08xkDkTT_ErJ7FafTSsRryDP4MEiDE8o8LKOLh8JivMVSS1YyB9Hs8C6w
- Catholic Current – Resources for Prayer and Engagement during Coronavirus https://catholiccurrent.org/covid19/
- FORMED.org- Create a FREE account using our parish code! 6ZTYNP
- With the purchase of their materials (ie Chosen/YOU/Altaration/Encounter workbooks), you receive credits for online access to their videos. If you have not set this up, this could be a great way for your students to continue these studies at home. Contact them to get this set up.
Ignatius Press – Faith and Life
- Offering their Faith and Life curriculum online for free through June 2020
- Franciscan University Forty Days of Devotion https://weare.franciscan.university/lent-catholic-resources/?utm_source=benefactors&utm_campaign=Lent2020
OUR WEDNESDAY NIGHT DISCIPLESHIP GROUPS AND PROGRAMS HAVE BEEN PUT ON HOLD FOR NOW.
IF YOU ARE A PART OF A DISCIPLESHIP GROUP PLEASE CONTACT YOUR DISCIPLESHIP LEADER FOR DETAILS ABOUT YOUR GROUP.
First Reconciliation and First Communion planning for 2020-2021 has begun, please check back for updates
Students who would like to be confirmed in the fall of 2021 must submit a letter of request by September 30th 2020 and will be contacted with details when a plan is in place for this years formation.
We have a variety of Adult Discipleship Groups that have begun meeting or will begin meeting soon. You are always welcome to join one of these groups!
If you would like to begin faith formation with your family from home we have purchaced a parish subscription to www.formed.org which will allow you to access wonderful curriculums, programs, books, videos and audio that can help to enrich your whole family's faith! Check back soon for some ideas on where to get started, or contact Rebekah Swanson to learn more.